WHAT DO I WEAR FOR MY SANTA SESSION?
There are so many different choices for what you should wear for your Santa portraits. I would suggest either cute Christmas pajamas, a formal holiday outfit, or go with casual jeans and a sweater.
The best colors for either Santa set are: Brown, Tan, Cream, Red, Maroon, Greens, Grey, Navy, Golds and Light Blue
• Please dress in white sparingly, for this color often reflects light strongly.
• Solid colors work best. If you like patterns, make sure it’s a smaller pattern. Large patterns stand out and will distract from the overall portrait.
• Avoid clothing with words or logos. These can also be distracting.
• Try to find outfits that are classic. Something that won’t look dated in 5 years.
• We love barefoot kids. If you have shoes, make sure they match the outfits. Tennis shoes are distracting and don’t go with the overall feel of the portraits.
• Choose colors that are natural, which means avoiding neon colors such as hot pink or lime green.
Still don't know what to choose for pictures? You can always email me a picture of the clothes you are considering and I can let you know if they will look great in the portraits!